Friday, September 24, 2010

Water for Elephants

Hello, my name is Ben Erb. I have decided to read the book Water for Elephants due to the positive and enthusiastic reviews I have read from others about the book. Another reason I chose this book is because of how there is a movie scheduled to come out based on the novel sometime in the upcoming year. With the movie I will later on be able to compare the two and get a better overall understanding of the story. My understanding of the story is that there is a man that was in a traveling circus that is now older and he tells us about his experiences he had when we was younger. I hope to get a lot out of this novel and be able to enjoy reading the book to possible learn new things about the characters throughout the book.

Reviews From:

http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/books/Water-for-Elephants-A-Novel-Sara-Gruen/9780006391555-AllReviews.html

2 comments:

  1. Without even reading the book, what can you assume / predict about a circus and its characters?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can assume that the characters play specific roles in the circus to make everything runs smoothly . Also the characters would have to work well with each other as a team by at the same time being outgoing to entertain the people attending the circus.

    ReplyDelete